Outstanding Value… That’s The Tongate Services Difference.
We are committed to earning your business by delivering outstanding value. Our technicians follow a strict continuous education program so our customers can benefit from the latest and most cost-effective repair techniques. Management and service personnel meet regularly to assure that our high quality control standards are being met. And for your peace of mind, every Tongate Services employee has passed drug testing and undergone an extensive criminal background checking procedure.
Our fleet of installation trucks are fully equipped to handle any project. Avoiding extra trips to pick up missing parts or accessories saves time and money and means that your job is done right the first time! We also take extra installation and service steps that other HVAC companies may not follow, to guarantee that your cooling and heating system is performing at its peak capacity.
- Eliminating Oxide Buildup: When connecting the refrigerant lines to your comfort system through a process called brazing, our techs apply a steady stream of nitrogen to eliminate the harmful oxide buildup that can result from the heat that this generated during this procedure.
- Micron Measurements: We use a digital micron gauge to ensure that all air and contaminants have been removed from the system, before putting refrigerant into the lines.
- 30 Point Installation Checklist: An installation job is not finished until every item on that list has been completed to our exacting specifications.
- Duct Connections: Our service technicians follow a three-step process when connecting ductwork, to achieve strong and leak-proof connections.
- Refrigerant Level Accuracy: We charge your comfort system with refrigerant using superheat and sub-cooling measurements, the only method that is recommended by the manufacturers of today’s heating and cooling equipment.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Tongate Services. If you are one of our valued customers, we are deeply grateful for your support and loyalty. And for those of you that we have not had the privilege of serving, we invite you to call us and experience our commitment to quality and value.